16 January 2010

A day at the beach

Then...

I'm a bit behind this year and even though we're already half way through Summer in Australia I've just started thinking about getting a new bikini. I just adore this image from 1952, she looks so relaxed and glamorous, it's inspired me to put aside the string bikini this year and look for something fifties inspired....

and Now...
.

At the top of my list so far is this gnome print high waisted bikini from the Hotel Bondi Swim 'Peaches & Cream' collection. It's the exact shape I was after but it's the cute gnome print that's really got me hooked on this one, it's something a little different. Now to make time to actually get to the beach for the first time this summer...
images 1. Photo by Nina Leen from July 1952 LIFE magazine 2. http://www.hotelbondiswim.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment