20 April 2010

Bubble 1963

It's no secret that Vintage fashion photography is one of my favorite things, my list of favorites is growing quickly! I've only recently come across the brilliant work of photographer Melvin Sokolsky, these images are from the 'Bubble' series he did for Harpers Bazaar in 1963, there's 25 in the series and these are just a few of my favorites, I just love everything about them, the clothes, the beautiful models and hairstyles, the street settings, it's all just gorgeous!

5 comments:

  1. Love these photos,vintage fashion photography is just amazing!


    tough-girl-being-tougher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon.... they are absolutely gorgeous.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this set before, so innovative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog, and love it :) Get ready for another follower!
    These photos are incredible, I LOVE them!! Thankyou so much for sharing..

    Miss Violet Bell.xx
    Please stop by my blog sometime, and let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete